Tips to care for and extend the life of your tile and grout
- Ceramic Tile should be cleaned and scrubbed with cleaner solution by using a cotton mop, cloth, sponge, or non-metallic brush.
- Glazed Tile should be cleaned with an all- purpose low VOC household or commercial cleaner.
- Unglazed Tile should be cleaned with a concentrated tile cleaner that has a neutral pH for safe and regular use.
- Grout needs to be cleaned periodically to remove surface build up. A daily concentrated household or commercial cleaner will be sufficient!
- When you are in need of a heavy-duty Tile and Grout clean, a professional strength Tile and Grout Cleaner will give you the clean look that you’re hoping for! The cleaner needs to be able to remove grease, soap scum, body oil, mildew stains, and algae.
- Once grout becomes stained and cannot be returned to its natural color, there is the option to apply a grout stain to restore the original color or to stain a new color. Grout stain is an epoxy-based product that is designed to penetrate the grout and seal the surface with a permanent color.
When all else fails know that the wear and tear and signs of use in your home are evidence of memories being made and lives being lived. Enjoy!